A hotel welcome pack is a thoughtful way to welcome your guests and start their trip off with a positive experience. Many hotels have begun to offer welcome gifts or supplies to frequent guests, VIPs, those celebrating a special occasion, or those in town for a meeting or event. Some hotels even have basic welcome baskets for all of their guests.
These small gestures are a great way to display your brand, create relationships with guests, and thank them for their business. When used strategically, welcome baskets can even boost usage of your amenities , earn positive reviews from guests, and increase your connection with the local community. With that being the case, we put together a list of 18 hotel welcome basket ideas that your guests are sure to love.
1. Local Flavours- Brisbane & Gold Coast craft beers; Sweet; Snacks; Seasonings etc. Local’s unique heritage and character are always popular.
2. Hand Sanitiser and Masks- Australian herbal infused brands. Make clients to feel safe shows your commitment to cleanliness
3. In-room Spa Experiences- Bubble bath soap; Face masks; Pillow spray; Lotion; Robe etc. Help guests relax in their rooms with added spa kits.
4. Kids-Friendly Options- Parents traveling with kids will love the idea of a kid-friendly hotel welcome basket. These can include toys, travel games, colouring books etc.
5. Hangover Cures- A bottle of water; Earplugs; Eyeshades; Pain medicine; Coffee; Midnight Snacks etc. Hangover cures are a fun option for residents known for nightlife and parties
6. Tea & Coffee- Premium Australian Brand Golden Wattle. Tea and coffee are classic options for a hotel welcome basket, and with good reason. Guests love a warm beverage in the morning.
7. Beach Supply- Flip flops, sunscreen, and a straw hat etc. making guests feel welcome and prepared for a day in the sun.
8. Fashion and First- aid Kit- Hem tape; A mini sewing kit; Stain remover wipes; Gel cushions for
uncomfortable shoes etc. Your guests will thank you for saving them from all possible wardrobe
9.Warm and Cozy Kit- In winter, some warm socks, hot chocolate, marshmallows, heat packs for
inside gloves and boots etc. would make clients very happy.
10.Business Travel Kit- For VIP business guests, we go beyond the typical pen and paper in the
room by including a phone power bank, travel umbrella, mini shoe-shine kit, notebook, or travel
tea bottle or coffee cup etc.
11.Champagne, chocolate, and flowers- always popular for ladies and couples
12.Cocktail supplies- Provide all essentials beverages for making cocktail, mocktail in the room.